Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful

This morning as I spent quiete time with Papa God he continues to comfort, strengthen, and give me a peace I can't explain. I wanted to share some of what I read........

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he sall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

We really have to make some hard desicions.... Praying the Lord gives us complete confidence in what we decide. I watch and pray for him all night long aching for this to be gone. I know however it is not in my time, and it is not my will but My Heavenly Father!!! His LOVE, GRACE, and MERCY are a comfort in this storm.

So today we get to Check into the ROnald McDonald house=) We are excited to stay there for Dylan. So many fun things and activites for him to do. He has a swallow test today. He is having some issues with swallowing=( Poor guy is also backed up really bad. He has been on Miralax for a couple days, has had two enemas in the last week, and still our babe can't use the restroom. So today we will be talking to Dr.Partap about that. I believe that is causing most of his tummy discomfort. Praying for this to be fixed today!!

Scott, Tammy, and Lyndi are coming to visit us today!!!!! For those of you who don't know Scott and Tammy are his grandma and grandpa Frick =) Lyndi is Dylan's little sister! She is 8, almost 9.lol Very important fact at 8 ;) We haven't seen our babe in over a week. As a parent I feel bad because I can't be in two places at one time. I know that isn't realistic. It's hard not to comfort her daily. She is having a blast with all of our family and friends!! Thank you to everyone who has played, loved, and supported our princess!!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read about what my family and I go through during this time. I feel honored to be able to serve God in anyway that I can. Not just praising him in the good times, but no matter what our circumstances!! Much Love to YOU!!


PS Thank you to everyone who has donated, prayed, sent positive thoughts, posted and reposted, and supported us!! We can't express our gratitude. It is incredible. We are truly blessed!!

3 comments:

  1. our prayers are with your family, with Dylan for strength, with you and your husband for strength and for Lyndi for comfort and peace...& comfort and peace for everyone...Dylan is God's son and his heart is breaking too....
    do you guys have an address at the Ronald McDonald house that we can send packages for Dylan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for little Dylan. I hope you guys are doing okay. I'm too far away for emotional support. I love and miss all of you guys. xoxoxoxox Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! I'm so sorry to hear about Dylan. I dont know you - but Know Josh... I was good friends with Jessica in high school.
    I wish I could help out with this financial burden to get him to the clinical trial! But I will do all I can to keep the donation thing on Facebook moving throughout people I know!
    My prayers are with You all, and Dylan especially.

    ReplyDelete