Thursday, June 30, 2011

Precious Time

Our incredible son truly teaches us so much everyday. I hope that you all remember that kids are pretty incredible and have a lot of insight. Cherish every moment. On our way to cash his piggy bank change for Legoland he asks me in a very serious voice..."mommy do all the kids at the hospital no Jesus?" I said "some do my love and some do not. He then says " we should bring our bible and teach them about Him." I LOVE HIS LOVE FOR JESUS CHRIST our LORD and SAVIOR!! We just soak up what the Lord is teaching us through our baby guy.
So we want to share what is going on with our precious angel with you all. Radiation is a no go. His tumor is just growing so fast=( Dylan wasn't wanting to do his treatments. We prayed, prayed, read our Bible, prayed, and read more.....We then spoke to his Doctor today. She completely agrees with us. She said things are going really quick , and that this is the best decision for the quality of his life...We thought last week was the hardest choice of our life. We were wrong...However, We continue to contend with our Papa God for a miracle..but we know whatever happens our God has us completely covered. WE GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST PRAISE!!
Yesterday he we had his Grandma Tammy come to visit with him. Then we went to California Great America=D We looked around and had an awesome lunch. Dylan had a blast with his Daddy on the race track. They got 1st place =) Dylan was wondering where their trophy was.lol We also are going to see the A's on Monday. Legoland very soon:) Bethel in the next couple of weeks, and then home sweet home. Dylan just want to drive over the mountain and see our gorgeous Healing Valley!
We will continue to keep everyone updated. I just want to thank everyone for all the care packages, notes of encouragement, prayers, financial support, positive thoughts, and just being here for us. We feel so HONORED and BLESSED to have each and EVERYONE of you in our life. Much love to you and yours. Big hugs.
"You will keep in perfect peace those whose mind are steadfast, because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord. JEHOVAH is everlating strength." Isahiah 26:3-4

7 comments:

  1. Praying. May God continue to walk you through day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm humbled by your son's words and his ability to reach out to others to teach them about the Lord. Blessings and prayers for Dylan and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are such GREAT teachers... I used to think I was the teacher.. haha I've learned more from Kids than they will ever learn from me..

    ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOVE YOU n I LOVE YOU n I LOVE YOU n I My FRIENDS am HONORED to know you. To witness the love your family has for God... D's Love for God... brings me to tears.

    Brave, Faithful, Honorable, & Loyal FRICKSTA'S!! That's right... Hugs n Loves
    P.S. could you give Lyndi a hug from the Krazy Lady too... I can't wait to get to know her..

    Big Smiles D oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned of Dylan and your family from Tammy Love. I am praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying for you all often. praise God for Dylan's heart to desire to reach out to the others in the hospital...i love it. may He give you peace,joy & miracles in this season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is using Dylan in mighty ways -- Dylan has such a heart for others -- oh, how precious it is to hear how he wants to minister to all the kids there. Bless his heart....

    continuing to pray for Dylan and the family

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete