Thursday, June 23, 2011

One Day At A Time Couldn't Explain It Better


I want to say everything has been going fantastic...but he continues to get sicker and sicker...Not because of the two treatments of radiation, but because it's been like this now for almost two months!!! The treatmenst are making his headaches worse. He hasn't been able to lie flat for over a month. Well during the radiation he has to lie flat and very still!! Today after having a bad headache we went to his Doctor. She wanted him to get a Cat Scan. So we register, get a CT, grab lunch, see his Doctor again, get pain medicine, go to radiation...Ughhh Poor lil guy. He is super brave...Plus he gets awesome news today...DRUM ROLL.....He gets to go to the A's game, and before practice with the players!!! Super AWESOME!!! He actually giggled for this. It made us cry =) By the way he was getting his blood pressure done when we told him. It was high..worried them so they retake it...it was normal..He was SUPER EXCITED =D
We are all exhausted...but having alot of fun together. He wants to see Cars 2 this weekend...We are excited to do this with him. Our emotions have been crazy. I truly can't explain how we feel. I don't think words could do it justice.
Someone awesome, you know who you are;) sent me this today, she didn't know but He(Papa God) already showed me this same exact verse. Thank you for your daily reminders of your love Father!! 2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." mmmm...Good word and wanted to share with all of you=)
I know so many of you have said we do not have to thank you. However, I can't help but to continue to express my gratitude!! It has been an incredible display of LOVE!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! xoxoxoxoxo Please enjoy your loved ones. Life is precious and time is a gift!!
I am hearing of some incredible miracles that only GOD performed. It's awesome. Need to start journaling all of His goodness=)

3 comments:

  1. I continue to keep you all in my prayers. I am SO thankful for the time that you are able to share together--so important to be able to focus on your little family unit and cherishing that togetherness--to be so focused that God gives you the ability to stand perfectly still in the midst of the swirling storm. I am trusting the I AM within your storm. I am so grateful that He IS, so thankful that His arm is not to short to uphold you. May you be held within His palm, and may you take each moment covered in grace, by the strength of His mighty Right Hand.

    Blessings and God's keeping to your family!
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Especially Dylan. Finding out a member of your family has a tumor is always hard, but when it is your innocent child, I can't even imagine. Your story and strength bring me to tears. Know That god never gives us challenges he doesn't think we can handle. You have one very brave and strong boy, and family. I hope the A's win for him. Much love, and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenn and Frick Family, God Bless You all. I am Cheryl Crowder, Maggie Is my daughter. Maggie ,Dylan ,and Lyndi attended Covenant Chaple School together, God has blessed us with children that love him, For we know they belong to him. I want to let you know that you all are in our prayer's daily. So many are praying for Dylan, a Miracle Healing in Jesus name. Prayer warriors pressing in Humbled before the Throne of God and Standing on God's Holy word and trusting him in All things, For the Promise and Covenant we have in Him. For we are many but one in Christ Jesus. Thank you Lord !!!! For I will not pretend to know what you are going through as a Mother. For I do know Jesus said " I have come for the broken hearted" So im my prayer's I ask our Lord God to open up the window's of Heaven and pour out his Peace upon ALL of you at this time and Always. And speak forth Healing over Dylan, From the top of his head to the tip of his toe's , and comand that tumor to be gone in Jesus Name..You may have already have these healing scriptues to speak over Dylan daily,but God put on my heart to send them to you, Please put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD TO REPEL THE FIRERY DARTS OF THE ENEMY and know that what i am writing to you comes from a place of LOVE, AGOPE LOVE - GOD'S LOVE-. And we are sister's in Christ Jesus, we are to carry one another's burdons. For no matter what anyone says that our God is the number ONE PHYSICIAN AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIABLE FOR HIM..
    DUET 28
    GAL 3;13
    IS 59;19
    PHIL 4;19
    1PET 2;24
    PS 103;1-3
    1JO 4;4
    EX 15;26
    PS23;6
    JOB 22;28
    PS 25;14
    MARK11;24
    EZE16;6
    IS 41;10
    11TIM 1;7
    PS84;1
    well sister i am sending our love and prayer to you all, please give Dylan a big hug and kiss and tell him we love him. Also i was talking with Amanda Hill and she was telling me that her mom attends Bethel Church Healing in Redding-530-246-2066, and they have a group that has the gift of healing, and that if you want to contact them and talk to them and could set up Skype on your computer, they would explain to you how to do it and what to do. and that they would pray with Dylan and all of you, There has been MANY Healings , you know because some are given this gift from God. Praise the Lord what a Blessing . Amanda wanted me to tell you, she had been talking to her mom about prayer for Dylan. We love you all and let's SHOUT the Victory, and continue to trust God in everything, because he is our everything and without him we are nothing, and i know you know because of our Lord and SAVIOR Loves us. well soar on eagle's wing my dear sister, and lets keep our eyes to the sky. All my love to you all in Christ Jesus, Cheryl.. xoooxo
    my email= hoffa30@hotmail.com

    God Bless us All....All Praises unto our KING!!!!

    ReplyDelete