Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cherishing The Moments



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the DADDY'S!!! May you have an incredible day!
These last few days have been very exhausting...Poor Dylan hadn't been able to use the restroom for 3 weeks. If any of you have been backed up you know this is horrible =( He had been using miralax, had 2 enemas, and tried magnesium citrate(which made him puke)...Nothing worked. So we ended up being admitted Friday. They wanted him to drink a gallon of go litely?. He couldn't... So they ended up having to put a tube through his nose to his tummy..... I can't explain the feelings that were going through me...so I could only imagine what he was feeling. I PRAY!! He is such a trooper! All night long he has the medicine pumped in him. We were praying poop prayers(which made him Smile). He is now not backed up..PRAISE GOD!!
I also want to share a verse that a dear friend sent me while in the hospital.. God uses us if we allow him. Thank you my friend for loving him and serving him the way you do...
"When I am afraid, I will trust in You." PS 56:3
We are home at the Ronald House. All completely exhausted....
We have in between times shopped, gone to the movies, and built many a lego ;) Just wanted to give everyone a short update. We really can't thank everyone enough for EVERYTHING!!!! It has been such an incredible joy for us to have so much love, and support!! BIG HUG and LOTS of LOVE to YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi jenn! shauna shared some of your journey with me and i've been praying for your family.

    isaiah 58
    8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
    and your healing shall spring forth speedily;
    your righteousness[a] will go before you,
    and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
    9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer;
    you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I think of you guys daily. I pray for Dylan and your continuing strength, for you amaze me. Bless you and your family dear.

    ReplyDelete