Sunday, July 3, 2011

Feeling Broken


God is my strength and my refuge....So glad. How do you deal with this without Jesus Christ? I say this because I feel like a complete wreck today. I know what they have told us.. I just don't want to believe that...My day to day faces us with the reality of him getting worse. Then night, after night of not sleeping, or sleeping very little... It starts to wear you down. So today, and yesterday all I have wanted to do is cry. I do have my moments.. I just do NOT have those moments in front of Dylan. He has enough going on. The last thing we want to do is have him worried about how we are feeling. So now I have to cry through my words today...I just want this to be a horrible dream I wake up from. FATHER GOD I CRY TO YOU...I do not know your Will, but I lift my precious boy up to you over, and over, trusting you completely!!
"The eternal God is our refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27

2 comments:

  1. Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Dear Father God, how little we have to comfort Jenn and her family as they go through this time. We cry out to You, that Your presence would be strong for them...You know how many different things they must face each day. They feel overwhelming at times. You must be their strength and comfort. Give them rest...strengthen them. Fill them with Your Spirit. Thank you that Jenn can be real with You. In the struggle, be the strength of her heart. The thought of her, her son, her family is precious to You. That comforts us to know that and that we can have confidence in Your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer:) You don't know me, but I feel like I know all of you through my mom Debbie Duchi who is good friends with Grandma Tammy & by reading your blog. I think & pray for Dylan and all of you often. I have 2 boys 10 & 15. Just thinking about what you guys are going through breaks my heart. You and your family are such witnesses to all of us. As parents we think we are always the example & teachers for our children, but isn't it amazing what our children can teach us. It's wonderful to see how many lives Dylan has already touched in just 10 years. I know he has touched my life & I haven't even met him yet. His faith is amazing! My love & prayers are with you & your family. Continue to stay strong & know that there are so many of us here for your family! Hope to see all of you at the benefit dinner.

    ReplyDelete