Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It's been a little while since I have blogged, or even been online for anything other then legos.lol So this morning I am taking the time to catch you all up.
We are home =) We arrived here Sunday. I can't express enough thanks to Mama Frick and my sister in law =) They had balloons hanging and posters. Outside was a wheel chair ramp that was made special by a couple of our awesome friends. We were overwhelmed with love and compassion. SO THANK YOU!!
Everyday Dylan has wanted to go to Yreka to do something. Most of the time it involves a oreo chill from Golden Rush.lol He is so happy to be home. These are his stomping grounds ;) Wednesday he got Baptized at Jones Beach. It was beautiful. We had close friends and some family with us that day. It just happened to be the first SONny day since we have been home =) Thank you Jesus! This was also the day Dylan started oxygen. They didn't really want him to go get baptized because he was having problems that day. However, he said he had to be baptized. On the way there he mentioned he didn't want to lay back flat. He gets HORRIBLE headaches when he does. I said maybe the could pour water over him...he replied..no mom I need to be be completely dunked...BLESS HIS HEART...we found a way to make that happen=) Continue to learn from my babe everyday..
I just really want to thank EVERYONE in our community... The outpouring of love, and prayers have been incredible. We can't thank you all enough. We all want to thank you for the financial support. It has been an incredible blessing for us. There are no amount of words that could express our gratitude. We will be doing whatever makes Dylan, and our family comfortable during these times, and because of all of your support that is possible!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
"Let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7
Thank you for loving us! Much love from the Frick Family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys. I miss you all so much. I wish we could have met under different circumstances!!! I think about and pray for Dylan and your whole family everyday!! Jenn you are very strong for holding your family together during one of the hardest times in your families life.
    Amirah talks about Lindy all the time, she miss her too. The house has not been the same since you guys left. Very dead around here. Keep your head up and remember god only gives us what he knows we can handle!!! Boy I know that sucks but it is the truth.
    Love and miss you
    Christina

    ReplyDelete