Wednesday, July 6, 2011

LOVE


I know words could never truly express how much every one's love, support, and prayers have meant to my family. We feel an outpouring of love. It helps us daily!!
"The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works." Psalm 145: 9
I don't even know where to start....
The A's game was incredible!! I have to say we are forever A's fans. They gave my baby guy the best experience. He went on the field met some of the players, had great seats, and a care package. Detra was the incredible lady who set everything up. Thank you again Detra, you ROCK!! The players were incredible with Dylan. Josh Willingham gave D his batting gloves, and bat. Josh W. actually said he would give him his shoes but he had to play in them. Heart of Gold. Made this mommy cry. Dylan was ecstatic. I wish I could share the laughter and smiles he had. It blessed my soul.
We are counting down the days until Lego land. It's only a couple of days away!!!! Then we go Sac, BETHEL, then home=) Dylan is so ready to be home! He has a list of things he already wants to do when we get there. One of them is to be baptized at Jones beach=") What a glorious day!! His health continues to decline...but his high spirits and trust in the Lord continues to teach us so much. Dylan continues to make jokes at my expense.lol I love it. He is so funny. Laughter is so good...We laugh a lot!!!
I don't know if I will blog when I am at Lego land with the family, but I will for sure when we get back. I will keep my facebook current with pictures and what's currently going on. Thank you again for all your support! Much love and Big hugs. Enjoy your beautiful summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, what an incredible experience for Dylan and your family! I love that Dylan wants to be baptized at Jones Beach, that will be a special experience. I admire you and your family's strength and I am so very glad you are all able to find laughter and enjoy the "NOW". So many people don't take the time to do that, or don't know how.

    I send strength and many positive wishes to you, Dylan and your wonderful family.

    Peace be with you,

    Aunt Lyn

    ReplyDelete