Friday, August 12, 2011

An Unreal Friday



I have let my sweet princess down...my son my needs me by his side. He has made it clear he doesn't want me to leave his side. Not that I want to. You may read this going what is she talking about. Well as some of you know our Princess turned 9 on Monday. Well tomorrow she is having her all girls tea party. She wanted me to go with her. The place the tea is being held is over an hour from our house...I promised him I wouldn't leave his side. I told her I would go to this party. So I have to let down one of my children. So my heart breaks because I hurt hers. We have been trying to keep her busy with art, bike rides, friends, and family. She is so broken. Her big brother is passing away before her eyes. I feel so helpless...I am... I can not leave him. I don't feel there is much time left and neither does his Doctor. I am by his side 24/7. I just feel dazed...I sit here and go this is really happening...It is. I don't know if I can really do this..I know Christ will continue to give me strength, that's what I am praying for. We just want him to be comfortable...ugggghhhh....He woke up today with his eyes popped wide opened with his arm and hand reached out for me. I grabbed that hand and he closed his eyes and went right back to sleep. This isn't fair... Thank you Papa God for the strength that you continue to give us. I know great things will come from this. Thanks for loving and supporting Dylan and our whole family. It's one of the things that makes this storm way more bearable. GO TEAM DYLAN FRICK

3 comments:

  1. My heart is breaking for you & your family. (((hugs)) continued prayers coming to you all. You are an amazing mother & your children as so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. I did. 1 month ago... It's hard and your daughter will completely understand! I didn't leave my Dylan's side for days before he passed and I have never regretted it! You are so strong- These next few days will be intense! If you ever need and ear, I am here! SO sorry you and your sweet family have to endure this. You will continue to receive many more blessings through your faithfulness. Sending much love, prayers and support on behalf of your whole family... Especially your precious Dylan.

    Mandy Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and Lots of love and prayers to you today... I cant even begin to imagine what you're going through.
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=535473296831&saved

    -Valisa

    ReplyDelete