Sunday, January 13, 2013

We Did It :)

Today was a very productive day...
I have to start by saying I do NOT sew. I did when I was a kid, and tried again when I was in my early 20's,. Either time I didn't have a passion to continue.lol However, I really wanted to make something special to send to kids battling cancer . The idea went into " The Cancer League of Superheros." Easy enough, right? Well as I found out there is alot behind sewing...This slowed the process for sure....
Before I went straight to making capes a practiced some basic things...Didn't even bother to take pictures of the first things I made.lol After successfully finishing a few projects, I took Mama Frick up on her offer to help me make the capes! She is very patient, always encourages, and is a great teacher:) Thank you again for all of your help!!We love you! After looking at different ideas we just went for it......
We will be getting the packages finished up, and mail them out by the end of this week:) Thank you for all for your continued support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment