Saturday, January 12, 2013

Relay for Life 2013:)

So excited for Relay for Life this year:) As many of you know I was planning on doing this last year....I didn't. I went, and left. I was still in a healing process and I wasn't ready.... This year is different!!!!
The theme for Relay for life is....drum roll please..... SUPERHEROS:) I love it! Tomorrow my wonderful mother-in-law, and I will be finishing up two capes, for two precious children. Earlier this year I started a facebook page called "The Cancer League of Superheros". We want to be able to send care packages, and custom designed superhero capes to each child that is sent to us: via facebook, email, or twitter. We have had many donations, and I want to thank you all for the support:) We will be sending off the first packages in the next week:)
So that brings me back to this amazing organzation, Relay For Life. The walk will be this year on July 20th, and it will start at 9am. It goes for a full 24 hours! Josh, and I are going to walk for the Entire time, with the exception of using the bathroom.lol Team Dylan is going to make an impact on cancer!!! Please join us spread Hope , and make some memories that we can cherish forever!!! You won't want to miss it;) If you are interested please let me know. I will get you the information that you will need as soon as possible .
We really appreciate all of your support, and love!
Blessings, and lots of LOVE, Jenn
Just wanted to share the keychains that we got each other at Christmas:) Dylan loved superheros! When he was little he had multiple pairs of superman jammies, cape and all:) Such an amazing smile....His eyes just so full of love and life:) Blessed to be his mommy! Such sweet memories:)

No comments:

Post a Comment